Sex for the first time?

Will someone please help me Im 18 years old and am ready for the first time. She isnt a virgin and doesnt know I am. it seems weird cuz the guy is usually experienced. Anyway I have some questions. Im NOT circumcised. And im wondering if I have to do anything different. Also is not being circumcised going to help me last longer or not? Do all guys cum quickly? IS THE FORESKIN SUPPOSED TO RETRACT AND GO BACK OVER AND OVER OR IS IT SUPPOSED TO STAY RETRACTED? Is there anything I can do to last longer? Lastly do girls see it as a turn off if the guy is a virgin (like what a loser)? What do some of you ladys think. Help please.

Oh wow. That's alot of .. graphic questions. But I think I can help in some of them, at least. Not being circumcised isn't that big of a deal, I don't think. Just dont worry about it. And yes, I do. I have alot of guy friends and they're always ranting on how they ``go off`` in like a second. Not really a second, but you catch the gist. And no, being a virgin isn't something girls should be thinking of a turn off. There's nothing wrong with being a virgin. You just needed to find the right girl. And if the girl can't understand that, if thats the case, don't lose yours on her.

If I were you, and you are considering having sex with your girlfriend, I would talk to her and tell her you are a virgin so she knows ahead of time. That way, she will understand if you're not sure how to do everything and also, if you feel uncomfortable she can try relax you and make you feel ok. Otherwise, she may either figure it out or she might wonder why you don't seem too sure about things.

As for being uncircumcised, as far as I know, you are to pull the foreskin back and then put a condom on like that so I guess the foreskin doesn't get pulled or whatever. I'm not sure, but I'd imagine someone on here has experience with that.

And as for lasting long, the main thing is just to stay calm and relaxed through sex. It's easy to tense up and get nervous, especially if it's your first time and you're trying to make things good but obviously, nervous. What you might want to do is practice at home putting a condom on yourself so that when it comes time to have sex, you know what to do.

But really, a lot of what you're feeling can be elimiated, or at least less freaked out if you talk to your girlfriend. The best way to have great sex is for both people to communicate how they feel. And if she really cares about you, she won't rush you into sex and will totally understand where you're coming from. Everyone at some point was/is a virgin and having sex can be scary.

I wouldn't think less of you for being a virgin. There are a lot of 18 year olds who are virgins, both male and female. I didn't lose mine until I was 21. So don't worry about what everyone else thinks. Your girlfriend is who you should be thinking about.

Good luck and use protection!!!!!

I have no information to help you with your questions about being uncircumcised

If you are worried about not lasting long I know my guy friends all say that if they know they are going to have sex that night... they just masturbate that morning... since it takes sperm 24 hours to fully reproduce in ur body, a guy can normally go longer if they have masturbated.

Also, I would tell the girl that you are a virgin. When I lost my virginity, my boyfriend wasn't a virgin. I told him my concerns and that I had no clue as to what I was doing. Since he knew that I was a virgin, he kinda "coached me" through my first time, if you will. That way it was amazing for both of us, and I didn't feel like a total flusterd idiot.

Don't worry about a girl thinking you are a loser that you are a virgin. If anything she should feel honored that you are willing to tell her about it and give your virginity to her.

Don't know if any of that helped. I know how scared I was about my first time being "just right". Believe me, it's great, and the less you worry about everything, the better it will be.

i dont think that it is a turn off that its your first time two people will find there own way off having sex with every girl it will never be the same thats why its good that you have never done it so the girl can show you her way but i really think that you should tell her before hand tho just so she knows

It's a plus that you're a virgin, because it means that she can teach you how to 'get her off', where as you'd be trying to do things that other partners have enjoyed and they might not suit her.

I'm sure she'll feel honoured that you choose to give your virginity to her.

Don't worry about cumming quick. The first time is always quick because you're both so excited being with a new partner. Also, your batteries should recharge fast so you can have another go.

Relax and enjoy yourself.

first timer eh? wear a condom this first time, especially if she doesn't know you are a virgin, outside of being safer....you get to look like you've been there before because you won't be a 3 thrust man.

My first few times i did it with a condom and just had her quivering afterwards, then one time we decided to go without...and 5 thrusts later i was apoligizing lol

thank god i got over that one...

Will someone please help me Im 18 years old and am ready for the first time. She isnt a virgin and doesnt know I am. it seems weird cuz the guy is usually experienced. Anyway I have some questions. Im NOT circumcised. And im wondering if I have to do anything different. Also is not being circumcised going to help me last longer or not? Do all guys cum quickly? IS THE FORESKIN SUPPOSED TO RETRACT AND GO BACK OVER AND OVER OR IS IT SUPPOSED TO STAY RETRACTED? Is there anything I can do to last longer? Lastly do girls see it as a turn off if the guy is a virgin (like what a loser)? What do some of you ladys think. Help please.

Hey, my boyfriend isn't circumcised. It's not common to be circumcised at all in England.

Read the instuctions for putting on a condom with foreskin before putting it on, preferably well before having sex, when you're not with her.

You can either retract the foreskin and then roll it over the condom (so the condom covers the foreskin) or you can retract it and put the condom on over it, leaving it retract it. I'd definitely say to practice well before hand. That way you'll be less nervous. Also, if possible, you can practice with the same condom. However. When actually having sex with a girl, always use a new condom if it goes wrong the first time.

Lasting longer: first times generally are the fastest. So be prepared for a quick finish. However it will get better with time and practice. She'll know this. If you're worried about pleasing her, you could go down on her afterwards or something similar. Think about something non sexual or stop or slow down if you feel like your going to come too early.

Being a virgin: my boyfriend is a virgin and (obviously) I know this and have done from the start. I don't think it's a bad thing. You don't have to have sex really young. Tell your girlfriend. She'll understand and probably be pleased that she's the one you want to lose it with.

Good luck. The best thing to do is tell your girlfriend, practice with and wear a condom and just try and relax --- know it will get better the more you do it.

IS THE FORESKIN SUPPOSED TO RETRACT AND GO BACK OVER AND OVER OR IS IT SUPPOSED TO STAY RETRACTED?

You absolutely have to retract the foreskin to put the condom on. I know that without a condom, the foreskin wouldn't stay retracted, but I'm not sure how it works with a condom. Definitely do as some others have said - practice putting condoms on ahead of time - and maybe the best way to answer your question about your foreskin is to try masturbating with a condom on just to see what happens.