Question for women on a man's voice

This question is directed towards all women. You may take it as kind of a survey. But do women prefer a man with a high voice, normal voice, or deep voice?

And what I mean by these, high would be like Chris Rock, normal would be like Johnny Depp and deep would be like Barry White...?

This question is directed towards all women. You may take it as kind of a survey. But do women prefer a man with a high voice, normal voice, or deep voice?

And what I mean by these, high would be like Chris Rock, normal would be like Johnny Depp and deep would be like Barry White...?

Ha, I couldn't help but laugh at the examples you picked.

I think with some voices, you get used to it. A guy friend of mine, when I first talked to him on the phone, I thought his voice was a little high, but now I'm used to it. Never think about it.

I'm not a fan of the "Barry White" type voices just because I feel like I have to listen more harder and more carefully. Though I'm sure there are some ladies out there who think it's very hot and sexy. My boyfriend's voice is in the middle though and I love it!

Really, for the most part it doesn't matter.

CJ

Can I ask why its so important to know wether women like hairy chest or deep voices?? Do you have any of these qualities??? Just seems like a random question as with the hairy chest. Do you really find yourself sitting at home wondering if women care about these things. I can tell you your not ever gonna get the same answer. To many varinces that can sway it over her or over there.

Elektra- lol, you attacking me now? no, i'm actually writing a book. I know all woman are different, in fact i asked people at work and girls that i know. I just find it interesting how many women can have so many different views on things, that's all.

You requested to hear from women only. So I hope you don't mind getting an opinion from a guy.

Mike Tyson always sounded very high pitch like Chris Rock. He ain't no wimp.

Just a thought.

This is a bit old for you, but Johnny Cash used to make some women weak in the knees with just his voice. That whether singing or just talking. I remember some women making comments about him. Others couldn't have cared.

For any question, I'm thinking the answer is "it depends on the woman". That said, I've recently realized it is pointless and impossible to try to understand women in general. The good thing is to understand the one you're with (to the extent possible). So who cares what women in general want? All that matters is what the one lady you're with wants. Besides, you can't change your voice anyway (can you?).

You requested to hear from women only. So I hope you don't mind getting an opinion from a guy.

Mike Tyson always sounded very high pitch like Chris Rock. He ain't no wimp.

Just a thought.

This is a bit old for you, but Johnny Cash used to make some women weak in the knees with just his voice. That whether singing or just talking. I remember some women making comments about him. Others couldn't have cared.

For any question, I'm thinking the answer is "it depends on the woman". That said, I've recently realized it is pointless and impossible to try to understand women in general. The good thing is to understand the one you're with (to the extent possible). So who cares what women want? All that matters is what the one you're with wants.

Charley makes an interesting point,

but I commend you for your curiosity and willingness to research these topics, the data you will gather will at the very least provide you with interesting information and perhaps if you're lucky they'll provide you with some statistical basis to draw generalizations from.

personally, i actually like high-pitched voices...

but average is alright too.

deeper voices arent necessarily a negative, because if you're attracted to someone's personality it shouldnt matter, i just dont find them as appealing.

none of it makes a huge difference though, there are MUCH more important things to look for in a relationship. its just personal preference.

I'm going to quote myself below. That may appear to be the height of arrogance, but it's not. I'm going to refine and adjust my earlier statement.

For any question, I'm thinking the answer is "it depends on the woman". That said, I've recently realized it is pointless and impossible to try to understand women in general. The good thing is to understand the one you're with (to the extent possible). So who cares what women in general want? All that matters is what the one lady you're with wants. Besides, you can't change your voice anyway (can you?).

Actually, I meant who cares what women in general want with regard to things a man can't likely change (like his voice).

However, there are other things a man can adjust, if he choses to. Clothes, attitude, approach, what he says or does, etc. So I think those things are very worthwhile to research. However, even then, that is just a general education because each woman is different.

I'm willing to adjust myself to an individual woman to a point. However, none of us should have to totally change who we are to satisfy someone else. If that's what is needed, then a different person is what's really needed.

This is why my interest in women's common preferences is limited to things I can easily adjust and might be willing to adjust. We can't really change our voices, can we? I don't think so. You can change the things you say. That counts more anyway.