two-faced?

I agree with scout, that it tends to mean that they are acting or saying one thing around You, but on the other hand they say things or act differently when not with you. ,,,,, and could sort of mean they are the type to tell you what they think you want to hear, but may not be sincere in their words.

How well do these people that are telling you that he is two faced , know him.?? Has he done things to people before that show him to be truly two-faced?

How much do you know about him yourself?

Do you trust and know well the people who are giving this opinion? If not, have you asked them for examples?

It doesn't bode well that several people are telling you this, but there is always the chance they have a personal issue with him. If you don't know them that well, you will need to weight what you're hearing from them with what you're seeing from this guy.

so two-faced ppl lie?

i think there is a good chance that what they are saying is true. i am pretty sure that two of his friends are very two-faced and shady and i dislike them both.

i always thought it was weird that someone who seemed like such a good person would have friends like that.

he told me that he stuck up for me at work. but other ppl told me that behind my back he was saying that he was saying i would get cut and that my work sucked. (which was true, my work wasnt very good). but i mean...why say that he stuck up for me?

so they lie?

i think there is a good chance that what they are saying is true. i am pretty sure that two of his friends are very two-faced and shady and i dislike them both.

i always thought it was weird that someone who seemed like such a good person would have friends like that.

Can't really say. You need to determine that for yourself. Dont' believe waht they say but don't dismiss what they say either. Judge for yourself, but do keep your eyes open. And watch for warning signs. and I think that his friends are both two faced & shady is a good indication of what he may be. Cause like you say why would a good person have friends like that?