Falling in Love - Don't know what to do with this feelings!

Im going through something very hard right now. I always thought i was in complete comtrol of my emotions and feelings, i mean i had kept them in check for 17 years already and then a chance meeting somewhere and suddenly im looking through rose tented glasses and my whole world turns upside down. I mean of all the guys, he has some of the most baggage ive ever seen a teenager trying to carry. WHAT THE BEEP WAS I THINKING. Why did I let this happen? All ive been doing since the whole thing started was hardly eat and when i did eat i threw it all back up, ive been smoking more and all i can do is think about him. OH NO NO NO this cant happen, not to me, because im strong, Im little miss independent and i dont need a man to be happy and i never will. Well I was wrong!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW DO I "FIX" MY SO CALLED LIFE??????

He doesnt know i like him, and im pretty sure that he isnt thinking "i dont have a chance with her" but im not so sure about the first move thing. I just hate this whole game that im playing but i dont know what else to do. Do guys play hard to get, i didnt think they knew how????? But i do feel added pressure to do SOMETHING and do it quick becuse he is going away to rehab in a week and if i dont do something before he leaves he wont be back until a couple weeks into the school year and i hear that his ex is after him and if she wants him back he would go back to her just to make her happy even though he doesnt want he back.

Then what are you waiting for. Don't you care about your own happiness. Go after this guy before his ex gets to him

But remember to take it slow...because you don't want to get hurt in the progress

And Guys can play hard to get....Ya Know!!!!!!!!

I want to go after him more than i have ever wanted to do anything in my whole life but im so afraid of rejection that im going insane. Its such a roller coaster of emotions becuase there will be periods when ill think he might like me but then there are time when i feel like as soon as i walk out that door and go to my car him and his friends are in his room making fun of me or something, did i mention that i have no self worth or positive self image????

Well....If he rejects you, then he does'nt deserve you. Always tell yourself "I'm The best""Nobody is better than me." You are unique in every way.

About your self-image...go out and buy yourself that jeans or sweater u always wanted. That will boost your self-image and don't think other are always thinkng negative about.