How do you keep things alive

In a LDR-Online right now,

Sometimes, I just feel like, what we have is the same things everyday..

i mean.. it is but..

How do you keep things alive? How do you add spice in your LDR?

Right now i really feel that we talk everyday but we are like an old couple.

Thanks for your advices.

Meet regularly IN person.

Have a goal where you WILL be together in a more permanent fashion...ie don't keep it online forever.

Other than that, it really is no different than keeping things alive in a "in person" relationship. We can all fall into routine and it's important to keep things fresh.

Write one another sexy erotic stories, write real letters sometimes that have to go through snail mail, do your own things as individuals and then discuss them with one another. Do "virtual dates" where you make a meal for example (obviously separately) but then eat together via webcam as if it were a date. Things like that

I think Raykay has some excellent ideas there. You want to keep the LDR spicy and fun, so definitely plan on meeting every so often, so you have something to look forward to. I think it also helps to send pictures of yourself regularly or webcam, so that they are constantly reminded visually of you, not just you on the phone or online. I sent some scandalous pictures, but that wasn't such a good idea, so I don't suggest that, especially if you are in a professional career, because they could use them against you.

Yeah

Sometimes you will have "boring days" and other times you will have days where you talk and talk for hours and hours about everything and nothing.

Online games are also a good way to spend time. I like to play Gunbound and Pangya which are online games that you can play with your partner. Yahoo Messenger also has some games too.

Also, don't be scared to have "naughty" fun if you have webcams. At 1st I thought it was only sad geeks who did that sort of thing, but sometimes a bit of sexy talk and flirting with each other on webcam can be very sensual and can ignite long distance passions....you get the picture, I'll say no more about that.

These kind of things can keep a relationship going for MONTHS (January - June for me) and also, have a goal. Plan to meet up. Even if its in a YEARS time, plan that as a goal, soemthing to look forward to.

If he is the right person for you, then things will stay alive for a long time. Sometimes its hard, sometimes it frustrataing but, if you love each other, then its worth it all at the end of the day