I dunno when to stop kissing

How do i know when to stop kissing a girl? I dunno if I'm overdoing it and she wants to finish already or something.. plus I dunno if I'm doing anything right.. if I should kiss normally or french kiss.. whatever.. basically my question is when do I stop kissing. And also how long should my kiss usually be.. if we're like in the park or just any public place like that should i deeply french kiss her or is that inappropriate? arite i know its a lot of questions but please just help me. thank you.

Hi there,

you will notice when your girl wants to stop kissing, because she will slightly pull her head away or close her mouth more. If you can't breath through your nose while kissing, you have to take a break once in a while anyway. And if you want to kiss french in public, that depends you and the girl. If not too many people are around, a little tongue won't hurt tough. And you will just notice if she participated in fench or not.

Have fun,

b.

• 4 weeks later...

i'd just like to say to the last reply that that was just cruel. ok? i mean everyone has their first time and they should get a break. so then for ur question just stop when it feels right. be on ur toes (not literally obviously) to react to nething. and small movement could mean somethin. take it slow. it helps to make the signals (such as when to stop) stronger.

this a good question.. but one without an answer.. kissing is VERY antural and everything will fall into place when you're kissing a girl... just relax about it.. when you both want to stop you will.. And in public, depends on you and the girl and how sexually charged you two are.. my ex girlfriend and i were very sexual and we would kiss in public, i'd fondle her every once in a while etc.. just depends on the people involved.