your poetry inspired me

Hummers

I started to write about a year ago. i needed some thing to help me exprese who i am and since there was no paint to be found i wrote. I write lots of stuff. insicnificant situations in life, letters i will never send, quotes i herd and loved, song lirques i slowly learn (only older songs) ect.

Any way i keep all this in a one text document and have never shown any of it to anyone. I have only recently become a user of eNotalone and have seen some wonderfull poems by pimpcess and others and thought i could display one. even though this means my poem would be open to anyone it seems less dauting than to show someone i know.

I wrote this a coupple of days ago before i went to sleep. Im a bit depressed at the moment and my poem is supposd to show what im felling and the questions i ask. Anyway here it is.

I'm not sure if I want to live

I'm not sure if I want to die

To get through the day is all I care

To pass it all and stop shedding tears

I take my poison to live my life

With out that burn I can't ignite

Every hour that passes I review my choice

I wonder if again il here gods voice

I feel so ill, so week at the knees

I'm about to collapse someone help me, please

From down here the world is so big

So far to climb, so much to think

Its time to go to leave you all

I stood on the threshold, then crossed the floor

I'm sorry to say, I'm gone for good

Don't hate me please, I was misunderstood.

like i said its the first thing i have ever shown. It makes me feel better to write it down. let me know what you think.

Hey, I really enjoyed it.... well done!! Aww if u were talkin about me inspirin u thats brilliant, thats 1 of the main reasons I write.

It was a good poem I could tell it came from the heart... keep writin, you'll progress a lot.

Some people express themselves through painting, songwritin, all different ways... I do it through poetry.

Keep writin, I'd love to see more.

Good luck. Peace.

Pimpcess x