Talking on the phone?

There's a girl that I really like and we have gone out a couple of times together. We see each other almost every day, and we talk everyday. We are very good friends and I have gone to a dance with her, and it seems she had a lot of fun. I think she likes me, though I haven't been told so, and we are not yet a couple.

I've never been the kind of person to just call someone up and talk to them when I'm bored. I've never accually done it before, and I'm afraid that this would affect us getting together . Im worried she feels I don't like her or something. I'm sure that I could start doing it, but is it to late to do so? It's been about a month since I've first asked her out, and I just want to know if this does affect anything, and how I can make it up.

Perhaps since you feel that this is your weakness....

Call her and ask her to meet you somewhere. Keep it brief.

When you meet up talk to her and get to know her a bit better. Catch up with her and see how her life is doing. If you feel like the conversation is going good, tell her how you feel.

Talking on the phone is just like talking in person. You simple just need to do the same over the phone. Inquire about her and ask things about her that you are curious about.

Trust me before you know it alot of talking time will have passed.

You'll do fine.