Help please

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) My gf

2) My close friends

3)... i really do not remember naymore.. i guess music, thats it.

1)depression

2)friends with depression

3)people who try to mess around with me and my gf's love (naimly her mum)

4)trying to do something and just failing

5)pizza

6)being in the house with other people in it

7)not eating

8)not drinking

9)sitting in the shower with tears in my eyes watching the water go down the drain pipe feeling so numb

10)my dog when he plays (he bites, not hard enough to cause blood, but enough to really hurt)

11)things not going myway

12) so much more.....

edit: My threads if you want to look through them.

What do you like about your gf?
She's always there for me, no matter what. I feel safe in her arms, and I know that no matter what happens, things won't seem so bad when shes around. Shes the only one that can make me forget.

What do you like about your friends?
A few of them understand me and help me, we are close. Just helps me alot.

What music do you like?
Anything that sounds good. My lover says im a Roker, I guess i am.

Angra, Linkin Park, Blink, Allan Parsons Project, Evanescence,Tatu, Selena..... so many more.

Computers - HW?

Computers - SW

I guess you mean Hardware and Software. I don't remember mentioning that I like/good with computers but I am. Languages - programming languages? GML (Game Maker - http://www.gamemaker.nl)

Computers and loving my lover (lol) is all im really good at.

and Pixel ARt.

Well after the 3 of us spoke we came to a conclusion:

Because of events that happened in Dregnought's childhood he wants and (in his mind) needs to be perfect.

The reason he can't finish what he starts is because he needs perfection and he is afraid to fail and not be perfect here's the basic cycle:

1.He get's interested in something starts out

2. Everything is going well

3. He thinks if he continues he will make a mistake

4. By imaking a mistake he has failed himself and others

5.Feels unacomplished and gives up

It's a cycle me and nottogreen are helping him break out of. Also as a child he was brought up to believe that doing something wrong equals some type of punishment. ( We all were punished as children just in different ways) All this adds to him being afraid of doing something wrong.

He does something wrong, he gets punished (in this case by himself)and he is further away from perfection.

That's all we have for now we'll update soon

~MG

Hi Dreg,

It was good to finally chat with you yesterday.

Too bad Moon Goddess was not there.

She is a smart lady, you are lucky to have her and I hope that you shape up soon.

I continue to encourage you and will commend you for improving.

Some things you can do right now:

1) Do your projects as we discussed before. You can do the projects for me if you like.

2) Sit down with your dad and talk man to man about your problems. Me thinks he may be more soft now, and it would really be the best you can do, for both of you.

3) If you can't do 2), write your dad a letter and give it to him. I am sure he will be happy. Then you can talk.

All I want is that you and your life grows up. But only you can do it. Please do not let me down.

I'll be online 13:00 UTC, guess PRSOV too, same settings.

Thanks ntg... About the projects, well I stumbled accross something rather interesting - if it works out well which I hope.. thats gonna be good

2 and 3 - No way in hell. even If i do get there I cant express myself. It's hard enough with mum but with dad....

Online 13:00 UTC? just say roughly how long that is from your current time, i'll know when you mean. When this week ends seli goes on a 2 week trip. I'm hoping to get some quality time in someplace with her... Havent had it for almost 2 weeks now - been busy helping others. We did have some 2-3 days ago but i'm more talking about those perfect nights where its just us and our love and nothing else.

anyway ill stop daydreaming about it..... for now.

about the projects - thing is i really dont have any projects that only take a short while. or i cant think of any. Thats the problem.