I have the WORST self-esteem. I feel horrible about myself. I hate my appearance, personality, everything. I don't feel attractive at all. When other girls walk by I look and wish I looked like them. I know I can't chance my looks, but I need to change how I look at myself. I want to look like a super model I guess. I am 5' 8", 110 lbs., but I hate my looks. I want to get implants, but I don't want to take the risk. I just need some advice on how I can improve my self-esteem.

Increasing self esteem is usually done though having success with something....meaning success not realted to looks. Many find that exploring thier talents makes them feel great...through art, sports, music...or what ever you do well.

When you have outside success and reward, you start to realize how special you really are.

Don't be so hard on yourself, who cares what others think?

I'm sure you are just fine the way you are, is NO reason to get implants!! natural is much better.

Even if you can't find the right person for you right now you'll find him (guessin not a her ) someday, I finally found my soulmate in a place/person i NEVER thought i'd have a chance with... so keep on chillin, take it easy...

/ramble off

I responded to your other post, but wanted to say here that, 5,8" 110 pounds, thats very good shape , you know many girls would kill forr a body like that, and you have a high score in school, your smart too.

remember, you dont need anyboy to make you happy, and dont look towards others to make you feel happy about yourself, you need to look at yourself in the mirror and say, "I dont care what others think, i know what i have and am very happy".

U just hav 2 believe in urself. It's not about ur looks or how u feel, it's all about the confidence. I think i hav pretty high self esteem and i probably ain't the best lookin guy around.. i think i'm ok just kinda short and a lot of times becoz of that various things happe. At the end of the day i'm still happy and confident... that's probably why self-esteem never bothers me much.

on the other hand my gf.. is totally stunning yet she doesn't hav self-esteem either, it's quite scary. In todays world.. we're constantly being compared 2 ppl on magazines.. u kno it's pretty hard 4 ppl 2 look like that and chances are.. u might neva b like that but u neva kno u could turn out like one. Ppl just got 2 accept that we can't all b supermodels... it's natural for us 2 like different things like if everyone looked like supermodels.. i'd reckon ppl would consider other ppl more beautiful.

Maybe it's just my crazy thoughts...

Happy Heb