Can't reach the big "O"

I have a problem. The guy I'm with can't give me an Orgasm. We've tryed everything and it just won't work with him. My b/f before him was alot bigger then my current beau and I think maybe he's just not big enough. I don't know. If I don't have one soon I'm gonna burst! He even went down south and that still didn't work. Whatz goin on here?

HEy.. Soo is not just during sex that u cant orgasm?? its also when ur fooling around??- and never once?? o god i feel baddd for u.

Well i have 2 things to say... If u had orgasmed with ur previous bf then we cant say its you or anything... Are u physically attracted to ur current man? Does he excite you? I had been with this guy for just a few months, and i liked him- thought he was sweet and fun to be around--that kinda thing..And he never gave me and orgasm either.. Hell when he went down south on me, i was just laying there-- he even said it was like i was reading a book.... IT was very awkward..but it hink what happened wat that i was sexually attracted to him..There just wasnt anything there... i didnt wanna fake it...So eventually we never worked out. Im not sayign that ur man must be hot and gorgeous or anything... Heck my ex bf wasnt that good looking....but i felt a lot of sexual energy between us.. SOmetimes things just get weird..-Eventually u arent going to be satisfied with not receiving pleasure-- im sure u give him tons of it..so u should get some in return...

If u really like this guy- just experiment - see what feels goood and stuff. When i had sex with my ex, it lasted the upper of 12 mins tops..He came very fast usually- and received nothign from that...BUt the other stuff should really feel good...Maybe he needs more experience with the tongue action..I duno, just try different things- and have fun!~ But becareful b/c he may start to feel insecure if he cant pleasure his woman...Ya kno guys wanna feel like the "man.."

Anyway lemme kno what happened...

Hopefully i'm not being overly-personal, but does your man go straight to sex? I mean that's okay sometimes but I have found that if you take a little extra time playing and teasing, a woman will be going crazy before you even go down there. I think it really is about attitude, if you can't have your woman craving you before sex, before oral sex then it just gets tougher to have orgasm.

The reason I mention that is because unless your new bf is REALLY small, like 4 inches or 'less' then it should be okay to reach orgasm. So the problem is a combination of two things. His ability to excite you, and your judging his performance based on his penis size before he even starts. Subconsciously you're telling yourself he won't be able to because he's too small.

Well that's my two cents.

Bill

He does pleasure me before sex. We fool around until I get aroused. I love having sex with him but it would be 10 times better if I can have an orgasm. I don't think about his size during sex or anything that turns me off. He is aggressive and slow. He's perfect. It could be just me. I don't know.

• 4 weeks later...