One year, what should I do??

I have a girlfriend that I care so much about. She is a great girl and I see her in my future for quite a while. I realize how lucky of a guy I am and how great of a person she is. Well its been a year now on Monday and I never been big on the anniversary phase because I never really had a long term g/f. Well, I want to do something special for her but I am broke. Yea, I'm a college student taking many summer school hours and thereforeeee I don't have a job. She is a cool girl and doesn't mind that I don't take her out and buy her things all the time, (in fact she buys most of my things), she works as a bartender in a bar.. and since she is hot, stupid guys tip her outrageous sums of money. Is there anything I can do that expresses to her how much I care about our relationship without spending loads of money. I mean I can write her a poem and buy her flowers and all that but wouldn't see be expecting more? Any ideas?

Also, she knows your financial situation so if you do take her out to a fancy dinner for example, it will mean that much more because of the financial sacrifice involved...and then you can eat Ramen for a week to make up for it or something...

I don't know, that's just a thought and it depends on how you think she'd receive that type of gesture. Some women might shy away from this idea...