Ok, I'm not THAT hairy a dude, but as funny as it may sound, I think I'm getting hairier.. I mean, I started to notice thicker hairs growing out of my back... It annoys the hell out of me... I mean, I had some on my chest and legs, and I thought that was ok, but now it's on my back...

So yeah, I was wondering: Since being hairy is way unattractive (I saw it on a recent post dealing with women's physique vs. Men's physique and how much more pleasant it is to see a woman naked cause many of us men are... apish, I think was the word, lol), especially if it's everywhere, an article from a men's fitness magazine popped into my mind. They were doing a review on some spray kit... It had a hair removal spray and then another spray that made the hairs (which are eventually gonna grow back) grow less thick, thus less noticeable, and you repeated this till the hair was barely visible at all or gone (I don't remember all of it, but it was an old magazine...). Well, Like I said it was an old magazine (I saw it like 4-5 years ago, and of course back then I didn't pay as much heed, lol), and I remember the review was by a body builder guy who thought he looked so much more muscular without hair and stuff, and he said that his only complaint was the price... This was a mailorder thing, or you could order on the web. So I was thinking, since it's been a while, maybe there's cheaper stuff that works in a similar way? Anybody could please name some products? Thank you.

This thread should be moved to the Gay, Lesbian, Transgender section...

not really... and if you're implying something about me, then you're sounding kinda ignorant, cause I'm NOT gay. And it's not gay to "care" about the way you look. But on the other hand I care much more about how I feel, and I don't wanna feel what teacup said just because of some dumb hairs... so yeah, changed my mind.

Are you planning to torture yourself to attract women who hate hair?

You know, not all women are that shallow.

point well taken...

Thanks, people.

end of thread then...

i think hair on a man is sexy. specially on the legs. i think its extremely feminine and honestly if i saw a cleanly shaven/waxed guy id think he was gay, or more girlier than i am. who cares about hair? if girls are that shallow, would you even want to date someone who cared so much about looks?