GUYS...If u were him how would u be feeling???? PLEASE HELP ME OUT :(

i dont know what to do in the same situation as i posted before...he and i argues about me calling too much so on and so forth the phone calls on his end have faded completely but he has not said that he doesnt want to see me anymore...his interestin me has faded BUT then again he doesnt want to comepletely end "seeing me" ...During the arguments and all i have pushed him to say that he didnt want to see me anymore but he just doesnt end it i guess by his actions its saying its over...right? I call him and he says hes busy cant talk(hes at work) and then he NEVER calls me back...GUYS how would u feel that i continue to call even after being neglected im so lost and confused!! Please give some advice on what to do from what not to do...should i let him miss me? should i stop calling? i dont know.... **and mind u he says how he enjoys my company/going out with me and all but sometimes i drive him insane...I HATE THE DAMN PHONE that causes sooo much trouble...what should i do pleeeease help!!!

Yes, go NC, there's a saying "How can I miss you if you won't go away?"

Let him miss you, but on the other hand, maybe you're better off with someone else whois more competible with you in terms of communication. Some people need more than others.

OK, you may not want to hear this, but I don't think you guys are right for each other. It just seems to me that you guys aren't clicking. I mean you could go against your tendencies for frequent communication by pulling back and making him miss you but I think in time this will wear on you too. And then you'll end up playing these NC games to get what you want from him when the truth is his need for communication is less than yours. And as we all know from posts on this site, NC should be used to heal and move on not manipulating someone to get what you want from them...

I don't know, I just feel like you guys aren't a good fit for each other...

How ever same ol same ol this sounds, it is SOOO true in this particular case... I really had a similar realtionship - the phone was my friend and my worst enemy - and the guy was similiar too.

I was OBSESSED and I knew he wasn't even into me. Prolly what spurred me on....

Anyway, now that I am married and feel safe, secure and normal, I realize obsession is NOT a part of a normal, happy, healthy relationship....

cliche? Maybe, but for good reason.

im not trying to be rude, but if you call him at work and he says hes busy hes not neglecting you. i udnerstand youre in pain, but the guy is at work! he could actually be really busy, and i nkow if i was at work and my guy kept claling and i told him not to id get really frusterated and would be pushed away. myabe, that was the only time oyu called him at work.

the real question is: do YOU think youre needy and clingy?

if not, find a real man who wont drag you along.

if so, then go out and hang out with your friends, show him your independent and you dont NEED him, cos guess what? you dont. good luck