and i don't mean just on enotalone. but i have truly arrived!

when did i first start posting here? i don't know but it was a pretty low moment in my life.

but now i am stronger than ever, clearer than ever, more focused, happier, kinder, nicer, healthier, funner, and so much more better overall in just about every single way.

i am finally FREE! free from men. free from neediness, clinginess, insecurity, free from needing, wanting a man. (ok, desire is different, but that's natural and healthy....im a young woman) and it just feel so so good to be SOOO on top of things and SOO into my life.

(yes, i still have small day-to-day stresses but that's normal). it's just so good to be away to walk away from ALL of that stuff that was tying me down, holding me back, abuse, bad ppl, every little thing. i have finally gotten out and away from all of it.

if you had asked me if i could reach this point a few months ago (actually even 3 months ago), i would have said, no way, never.

but yes, now it's coming all together. (*insert Mr. Burns rubbing hands here*)

i am feeling so fabulous! im going to go kiss myself in the mirror. (j/k or am i? )

Heheh, good for you but don't forget, the real difficulty is to keep feeling like that! You'll feel low again, at that moment, just remember this moment, it'll give you the strength you need to get over that

lol sure, but I have a real important calculus exam tomorrow in the morning so now I'm gonna go take a shower and sleep, you'll have to wait until I'm done with that It's a small price to pay for the white horsed prince eh? lol

I have seen you all over this site, and all of your comments make me smile every time. Some of them even stick in my head....' Do you wash your jeans in windex....' lol. You are so totally fabulous, and I am glad you are so happy. You deserve it with all the help you give.