Some people are really Selfish

Well I moved into this apartment last semester with my best friend and 2 random guys. We had a close bond and all became great friends. Well my best friend graduated and moved out and the plan was for everyone to renew the lease for a year and then live together. All along I said if you are not going to live here just let me know soon so I can look for another place. Well time passed and I renewed my lease with one of my roomates. A new guy moved in for the summer that I knew but he plans to move out after the summer to replace my best friend. Well the other guy just tells me that his best friend is moving up here and he would rather live with him than me and he never renewed his lease after all that time. It really hurt me when he said that because I feel like I'm not an important friend to him. I know he cares about how I feel and all that but I'm just a little hurt and my pride is to strong to let it show.

I mean its his choice to do what he wants but he had an idea to move out all along and he just now choose to tell me?? Now I'm going to be stuck with 2 random roomates that I don't even know. It's not the fact that he is moving out that ticks me off but the fact he was even respectful to let me know from the beginning his true intentions. Not only that but to consider him as one of my closer friends and for him to say, "Yea, I'm moving out b/c I would rather live with my best friend. It's nothing against you or anything but It would be alot better." Iv'e always valued my friends but this really sucks.. Sorry I had to vent.. nothing can be done.

Bring on the new roomate and hopefully another good friend.

Some people don't let their intentions known because it isn't in their advantage. I can only tell you that not everyone is like that, and that there is some good in this world which one should celebrate. You just have to understand that some people are unconsious of how they hurt other people with their acts. Most misery in life comes from other people, so the only thing you can do is to 'warn' yourself against that there are also people with less benefitial intentions with you. And that you only know your 'own' intentions and that you can only go from that.

But hey in this case its not the end of your life, maby you can find another friend who is able to take in his place.