right now i am in school having urges really bad and i don't know what to do i have stopped for about a week and a half now and the withdrawels are so bad i can't let my feelings out in a positive way, i have been doing this for about 2 years now and it is the only way i really know how to let them out, i can't cry, when i scream i get yelled at....i jst dunno whut to do

You're at school, have you ever spoken to a counselor? That would be a healthy way to express your feelings without any sort of rejection or pain. They truly do listen and understand and sympathize, which is really what you need I think, right?

Be sure to ask them about confidentiality if you are concerned. See what they can/can't tell your parents.

HUGS!

I think seeing a counsellor if you haven't already would be a good move. You're always welcome to talk about whatever problems you're having here, or to email/pm members like the previous poster or myself. If you have close friends at school you might want to think about talking to them about it, if they're comfortable with it.

If talking to people helps to get rid of your urges to hurt yourself, please try to force yourself to find someone to talk to who's happy to listen, before picking up something sharp.

well the thing is when i am at the group home and they find out i feel like cutting they put me on close ops and i have to be in the same room as a staff and i can't go out at all, and we aren't alowed to have friends over and if their not on are phone list we are not alowed to talk to them on the phone, and i haven't cut for like a couples weeks but the withdrawls are bad. i jst want this to go away so bad!!! i am going to start seening a outpatient counceler soon, and i am seeing a nutritionest for my eating disorder. but i hate jst foucusing on something b/c it jst makes it worst. but yeah i am 16 dealing wit all this and school and other teen problems i hate life.and i know i am not the only one dealing wit this to

Sweetie I want to share a quick story with you..

I am in a relationship with a former cutter. He didn't really "cut" himself all the time so to speak, he more took sharp objects and stabbed himself. He does have cut scars on his body as well as wounds from inflicting pain on himself. His reason behind doing this were simple. He had split from his wife, she was keeping his little girl from him, she had cheated on him, all this from a person he spent 7 years with and married.

Clark and I started dating 7 month ago, and he has expressed that he couldn't be happier. He loves me and I love him. He has explained that the cutting was only a temporary resolution, he also went to drinking and getting arrested as well. (I am not suggesting this in ANY way)

He is not the same person that I've heard about from his family and friends, he is better, and you will be too. Things may seem tough and you may feel like there is nothing else in the world to turn to, but just think there are complete strangers that are taking the time out of their day to think about you. We care and we want to see you succeed, becau se we know that you have the strength and power to do whatever you want to. Your possibilities are endless. Surround yourself with someone that can offer you support in person as well, there is ALWAYS SOMEONE.

this weekend was hard, thoughts of cutting then letting them get to me i went down wit it, found out my sis cut to and then was having suicide thoughts, why does life have to suck so bad? i have no father no mother to care for me, never have had the right loving, split for my sisters and brother, what am i suppose to do wit life, i know i have to liv through i† but what am i suppose to do??

• 2 weeks later...

OMG... I know exactly how you feel im in a group girls home in australia...i have an eating disorder also... and sometimes i get on close obs too, although its relly hard when u get a worker u dont trust... but one day everythink will get better... i care bout u but not in a creepy way... just have hope girl things will work out