Well, this is just a carry on to what I posted last night I guess it's an update about the thing with my ex.

Like I said, i decided to try and cut contact a bit 'cos he's hot and cold with me.

So I'm on MSN and he talks to me, I ignore him and set my statue to 'Away', he continues to say HI or my name with ?????s!

So finally I change my status back to 'Online' and say Hi.

It's just general chit chat once again and then he asks if my parents are in. I said no, but i'm babysitting for half an hour. He then says "hows about I pop down for a quickie then lol".

So, I decide to see what he says so I said "ok, the condoms are waiting". Just kidding but wanting to see what he said, he put a shocked face and said nothing else. So then i put "i'm joking" and he said "kk".

So i guess that kinda killed the conversation. This guy is clearly just after sex and not a proper relationship. I just don't get it why he's sooo nice to me, he's a great friend we clicked when we first met and get along like a house on fire, yet he changes so quickly.

I HAVE to maintain cutting the contact because it's really bugging me.

Thanks for letting me vent. Anyone got anything to say? Anything I should do?

Lol at ShaKe!

On MSN he just asked me to put my webcam on so he can see my underwear. So i asked him why he wanted to see it and he said he didn't :S:S guys confuse me! This is really helping me to get over him quicker 'cos he's such a....typical guy!!

Right, I just told him how I feel lol I said:

"Listen, you are a really good mate but when you talk about my underwear and having a quickie with me and stuff, it really makes me feel uncomfortable. Like, I know I went along with it there, but it was just harmless pretend flirting and banter".

He said "kk"

Then i said "I just don't want you getting the wrong idea or thinking that I fancy you or anything".

Once again he just said "kk"

and now he's shut up. I think i have quite possibly lost myself a friend here.

Hmmmm. I know he's my ex. He still holds a very big place in my heart. I mean, I do still love him but I figured that being friends was all I could have, so I settled for that. Now, I believe i've lost him all over again, he will no longer be in my life. It's crushing but I guess he was a PIG and only wanted one thing and i'm better off without him? Am I right?

Damn,this guy is weird.You're not the only one who's confused by his actions (count me too)

For some reason he must be thinking you're keeping this friendship with him 'cause you want him back.Which is stupid.He's either too horny,or sex is all that matters for him.Anyway,you deserve someone better and perhaps more hmm less confusing actually

Lol yeah I guess I do.

I was out last night at the local 'village' at the pubs with my friends and I got home, checked my phone and had a message from him saying he was over emotional and had been sat listening to the same sad song over and over for about an hour trying hard not to cry. He just text me contantly with all his worries. I'm now worried about him. I wanted to try and NOT be his friend any more but now I know that his life isn't great right now I care and i'm worried about him.