I'm not getting any.....

hmmmmmmm.......mabe i should. there is only one guy i can think of that im attracted to right now. but even then.........he's kind of fat and i dont know what IT looks like....if IT's big or not. i question my taste.

and even more...if it's small, i will be even more pissed off. it would be like......expecting to win the jackpot and getting a nickel.

Tea! I hope you don't talk like that around men in real life! That will definetly attract the wrong sorts of men, and crush the decent fellows.

We ALL have occasional dry spells. Honestly, my solution is to work-out. I can always tell when it's been too long - my body gets to 'peak' condition. lol. Not saying I don't work out otherwise, but I work out like an actual training athlete when I'm in a dry spell.

Dancing at clubs is awesome too. Releases sexual energy and pent up frustration. Move n' groove and there is the ability to be sexual without actually having sex. Ohh, and taking matters into your own hands at home, like RayKay said.

If you want casual sex, it's not hard to do that. Carnelian said it. BUT; please be nice and don't crush some nice guy who actually likes you, while you're just looking to get your rocks off. Games suck. Be upfront and let 'em know you just want a boytoy.

of course i dont talk like that around men. that would give them the wrrooong idea. just because im hot and bothered doesn't mean that i really want to get nekkid with them. i just want to complain because im....well, hot and bothered.

or just frustrated and angry at life right now.

no no. i dont use men for sex. and i dont like men who only want sex either. i get too attached too easily.

so here i am...grumpy.

i dont know what IT looks like....if IT's big or not. i question my taste.

and even more...if it's small, i will be even more pissed off. it would be like......expecting to win the jackpot and getting a nickel.

OI!

Honestly, Teacup, you need to do a lot more work on yourself and your priorities about other people before entering into another relationship.

Im not looking for a relationship. I am so busy with school/work sometimes I think I will pass out.

But a relationship is the only way I will have sex. So, I am just toying with ideas. Silly people, can't you tell I'm joking?

I don't know. Are you really THAT surprised you aren't getting any? lol

I know back in the day, when I meet women with attitudes like this, I do act like I am into them, get in a "relationship", get as much as I can, then completely blow them off. Teaches em a good lesson.