i wanna share with you what have been going on in my life since last time i posted...well last week there was this game going on in my junior class it 2 ppl on a team and im with a grl and u pay 10 dollars to get in it and there are 60 teams soo 600 dollars if u win and u get another team u have to go get (squirt with squirt guns) lol childish i kno but you cant get tehm in school or at work so when i was getting my 2 ppl i got into there houses and got them and me ex found out about it and was mentioning it and saying who gets into it that much...and that got me mad cuz she has no right to just say * * * *...everyone does that except her cuz she got out the 1st day lol i loved to hear that....so i mentioned it and saying "kaylee will you not say * * * * about how i play this game with my partner" "i kno your out and prob mad but dont need to mention stuff about me" got her mad then i just signed off and havent talked to her since....but that was my last tiem talkin to her but as far as healing im about 90% i am never depressed anymore i see them in school everyday and sometimes i see them holding hands but i dont mind seeing it i just see it and look away like it was nothing cuz it doesnt phase me that much anymore....i have been getting out alot and having soooo much fun with my friends\....when i was with her i dropped all my friends and hung out with her everyday...that was a mistake cuz i love my friends to death.. but yeah im 90% healed and getting ALOT happier now thx for your time

Well gunit you sound young... but this is a common lesson to be learned that I see everyday on this forum. Girls should only be one small aspect of your life. If a girl comes into your life then great, but you don't need one to be happy.

I like to use houses as a perfect example. If you build a house a mud it will eventually crumble and come falling down. But if you build it on a solid foundation it can last forever.

If your life is centered on one friend or girlfriend, that person is the foundation of your life... and if they go out of the picture your life is left without a foundation and comes crashing down. It's for that reason you should never let one person be the center of your life. You should always have some healthy friends, interests, activities, goals, etc and dating is just one part of the big picture. This is a good lesson for you to learn from for next time