Any urologist ? Need help ( varicocele )

hi guys,

I just read about varicocele .. it is something with the veins of the scrotum.. I think i have this problem..

I can see the veins on the left side dilated... Also left testicle is hanging down more than the other.. And i feel weak pain sometimes but not always.. So i can see these veins.. does it mean i have varicocele or there could be another reason for this ? could it be normal. ?

Could it be varicocele ? also could it be treated alone ? is there anything i can do ? and also it it dangerous ? thnx very much.. Iam so worried about it please help.

not always.. or maybe i dont know but thats not the point.. Iam just so worried about the dilatated veins.. i can see them..

Another thing i want to add. that the dilatated veins are not on on the upper part of the scrotum which is near the penis.. But it is the small veins above the testis.. Dont know whether it makes a difference or not.

Well, we are not able to diagnose you here! Even if we WERE all doctors, it would be very hard to tell you based on your description. I have to say that of the boyfriends I have had, they would agree with Tigris that each side is not exact to the other, and scrotum's come in all shapes and sizes!

How about you call you doctor and book an appointment so they can check it out themselves? They can then diagnose you, or discuss your concerns, and if you do have something, recommend some treatment options.

yeah i read on the net and i found similar symptoms of varicocele.. it is called spider veins which is not dangerous.. It could be that.. And yeah you guys ar right about different levels of testes..

I just want to thank you guys for the \ kindness you all have.. and that you are always willing to help others.. thanks very much..