I can definitely relate!!!

I was raped not to long ago, in Feb., and I can totally understand how you must feel!!!

If it's any encouragement at all, they arrested him!!! Congratulations! I think that's wonderful!

Even though he's out on bail, at least he knows that he didn't get away with it!

You confronted him by taking action! That's amazing!

People will have to think twice about the type of person he is from now on. Because he was arrested on rape charges people will be aware of the type of person he is.

The arrest alone is a huge victory in my book.

Rape is so hard to deal with. When other people know you've been raped, it can cause you to feel embarrased or ashamed also. I know those feelings so well, they are hard to fight against, that's why it's so great that you did it anyways.

Now you have a trial to face.

I've been in court once before. It was an abuse and stalking case.

It's nerve-wracking I know.

Just know that you aren't alone.

A thousand thoughts go through my head, so I can relate with you there also.

If your therapy didn't help you, maybe you need another therapist.

I had to change therapists recently and it has made a world of difference.

I can really empathize with you.

I felt the same way, really, really lost.

It's really hard, but things will get better.

Please, please don't give up.

You can make it.

I was so close to losing my own life to depression and suicide as a result of what happened.

I would hate for anyone else to be in that situation.

Look at it this way, you have a new friend.

Things will work out.

I'm not pretending to know exactly how rape-recovery works.

I'm still working through it myself.

I do know however that if I would have given up I would have missed out on nice things, good things, things that make me smile.

I have a hard time focusing because of all the thoughts constantly going through my head.

I can't advise you on whether or not to take anti-depressants or not.

I'll begin taking some today so in time I can let you know if that helps.

I can relate with so much of what you're going through...I have had trouble sleeping as well.

I can relate to what you're feeling, and I'm still dealing with a lot of the things you're going through. Unfortunately I can't advice you on those things because I'm trying to work through them as well. If I can think of anything else that may be of assistance I'll be more than glad to share them with you.

You should be so proud of yourself.

Just simply being able to inform others of who he is and what he has done is amazing, it's also a really hard thing.

It's wonderful you went to report it right away.

I really wish that I would have gone to the doctor immediately and gotten a rape test.

I think this is going to work out really well for you. You've already taken huge steps towards your recovery. Whether you realize it or not you've done amazing things.