make him prove himself to you.

DUDE!!! You can be straight and admit another guy is attractive. Come on! You're secure in your manhood, aren't you?

You obviously don't have to say he's a HOTTY, that'd be a bit odd, but come on dude, you can admit he's an attractive guy. Can't cha??

And I said you were a big boy with your big boy nappies...

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DUDE!!! You can be straight and admit another guy is attractive. Come on! You're secure in your manhood, aren't you?

You obviously don't have to say he's a HOTTY, that'd be a bit odd, but come on dude, you can admit he's an attractive guy. Can't cha??

And I said you were a big boy with your big boy nappies...

It's rule 1 of the Guy handbook.

Never! NEVER! Admit another guy is attractive!

Sb is banned for 1 month.

He's placed in "straight" status, the quotes are necessary

lol

Kidding

*Group Hug*

TRS: get your hand off me butt, and put it somewhere else

There's the spot. Oh harder harder, harder

Ohh

That's it

Thanks I could reach that spot in the longest time, it itched so bad, ever had your back itch!

You pervs!!!!

on topic

I agree both people should put in equal effort.

i never liked the idea of having to "prove" myself to anyone, especially to some girl.

Again, teacup was just trying to say the guy needs to prove he's not a creep, because that's the only kind she's ever known. Sure, it could have been worded better, but most of us who know her history knows she's just trying to figure it out as best she can.

now, from a guy's perspective ... if a girl told me that i had to "prove" myself to her, i would turn and walk away ... because that's not what a relationship is about. i would never ask a girl to "prove" herself to me ... and any girl who has the mindset of "me me me" sounds pretty high-maintainence and that's a MAJOR turn-off for guys, no matter how hot you are.

Actually this also reminds me of how many guys have approached me with the initial belief that I had to "prove" something to them. They considered me attractive and wanted me to "PROVE" to them that I was "more than just a pretty face." But until just now (reading what you wrote) I hadn't even realized that someone who seeks "proof" from me is in the selfish mindset of "me me me." But yeah, it makes sense now. The relentless request from guys for "proof" soon became like so much annoying background noise. And like you wrote, it was something I often just turned and walked away from (but sadly, not nearly often enough). But yeah, the fact that they were totally selfish was what made them very unappealing.

Man teacup no offense but I think you're the most jaded, bitter female on this board. Sad thing is I could've told you your past bfs would've been buttholes from a mile away, yet it seems the maority of women still go for the thug/redneck badboy/Abrocrobmie n Fitch/Frat boy type. So no sympathy from me (as long as you weren't physically hurt) b/c more than likely these are the type of guys you dated in the past.

Wanna know what happened to all the nice guys? They either thought they had to turn into jerks to get the girl or became bitter buttmunches like myself and nearly gave up or actually gave up or can't get women b/c they're so negative now that it's going to be a turnoff obviously.

LOLOLOLOL. no offense taken. that's so funny. i have never had anyone say that to me in real life before. not that i would care.

yes, they were all LOSERS. and i was DUMB. but there is a reason they are all gone. i won't put up with that * * * * anymore.