Ok well I been going out with this girl of my dreams for along time now. And now all of a sudden my parents are acting weird. She lives with her grandparents because her mom and dad fight alot. And I am their to support her. In her house lives her aunt. Her aunt is a sitco but she stays in her room all day. I am 18 and my parents just dont really like this girl i go out with. And I told them they can go **** them selfs because they are not forcing me to break up with her. Like I said I am their to help her and support her and be the greatest boyfriend in the world to her. And she sure does love me. Acually she loves me alot. And I love her. I am so mad at my parents because when I have her over my dad does not even talk to her at all. And my mom carrys on alot of confos with her. And she likes me mom. So what should I do? I love this girl alot. Should I stay with her? What do I do? Please Help

Thank You.

Ps. I forgot to add her dad fights alot with her mom and that's why she lives with her grandparents. But her parents are getting a divorce. And I am helping her through it. You think my parents need to let go and stop worring? And quit being well they got the heads up their butts pretty far I am surprised they can even breath. Just let go and accept my girlfriend.

You say you're 18? Firstly I think your girlfriend's living conditions and background should not play a part in your parents opinon of her. I imagine she's a nice girl reguardless of this.

The problem you have her is you are living with your parents and bringing her back there, so in a way they have control over you and have a say in what you do in effect. Sad, but true. What's your financial situation? Do you contribute towards to bills etc? Would you consider moving out of your parents place and getting a place of your own, then you could have your girlfriend over with less conflict?

How long have you been seeing this girl? And how serious are you?

Ditto, to all that Confessoress said and asked. What she said would have been my same exact questions to you. I do agree that since you are 18 you should be able to see whomever you want, but being under your parents roof you are having to abide by some of their thoughts, ( not that they are necessarily right ).

By the way, you do seem like a great supportive boyfriend.

You say you're 18? Firstly I think your girlfriend's living conditions and background should not play a part in your parents opinon of her. I imagine she's a nice girl reguardless of this.

The problem you have her is you are living with your parents and bringing her back there, so in a way they have control over you and have a say in what you do in effect. Sad, but true. What's your financial situation? Do you contribute towards to bills etc? Would you consider moving out of your parents place and getting a place of your own, then you could have your girlfriend over with less conflict?

How long have you been seeing this girl? And how serious are you?

Well I dont pay the bill but I will be moving out to go to college soon enough at the end of this year. They say theirs other people out their for me. But really Everyone at enotalone they dont know what makes me happy. This girl is like my dream. Of course she is different then any other girl because she has a family situation and my parents are looking out for me. But my parents can't control my life. That's what they are trying to do. Once I move out I probly will never talk to my family ever again. I dont care what they say. What started this was. Her aunt the skitco was talking bad about me to her and said some thing about her other grandma that has cancer and my girlfriend is really close to her other grandma the one with cancer and so she through a glass at her aunt because her aunt made her mad. And my parents are having a all hissy fit over it and our taking it out on me. But I love this girl with all of my heart and we are very serious about spending the rest of our lifes together. I don't care if my parents have a problem with it or not because I am in control of my life and my future right? My parents restrict me from alot of stuff because they think its bad or its something that can happen to me. For crying out loud I am 18 and they need to respect me like a adult and let me see who ever I want to. And they need to respect and accept my girlfriend. Its not hard at all. All they need to do is pull the heads out of each others butts and realize I am a adult now and they need to be happy with my choice. She dresses skaters and I am a skateboarder my self so I dress skater too and me and her like if everyone could just see us me and her get along very very well. And we have a blast with each other doing nothing just sitting at her house we have a blast. We are deeply in love with each other. Plus my mom want's me to break up with her but just wont admit it. My mom has had diabetes since she was born and I been their all my life since I was born to take care of her and help her with her diabetes. But what should I do? I love my girlfriend. Should I continue to be with her and spend our lifes together or what? Anyone please help.

What started this was. Her aunt the skitco was talking bad about me to her and said some thing about her other grandma that has cancer and my girlfriend is really close to her other grandma the one with cancer and so she through a glass at her aunt because her aunt made her mad.

I see now why you're parents are concerned. Someone saying something bad about someone does not entitle anyone to behave in that way. It was totally out of control act of violence and you should be very careful and sure of her before you get even deeper involved.

I see now why you're parents are concerned. Someone saying something bad about someone does not entitle anyone to behave in that way. It was totally out of control act of violence and you should be very careful and sure of her before you get even deeper involved.

Yeah I know she said she was very sorry for it. Just blew her temper.