heh like the title suggests just one of those nights...I had a dream about her and what I would like to happen if I ever get to see her again..Since then its like the radio hates me..one reminding song after another...plus the work music is the same. I found this song by theory of a deadman - since you've been gone..some great lyrcis in there in how i feel. Today at work I was wondering what it would be like if I dont get her back, ive been motivated that some day she will call after the nc and i will get that chance again. Even though I know it probably will not happen. I've made alot of progress since the 3 weeks nc. Just a little moment of weakness I guess. Then I get motivated again after hearing boys of summer which my signature holds the lyrics that get me going... Thanks for reading the rant.

Hang in there, you're doing fine! When I was still in NC for 13 days or something I cried every weekend and there were just some moments in the week I didn't think about her!

I also know about the freakin' songs.. It's disgusting to say the least..

Though you might be happy you're not getting these other more complicated 'signs' where I'm not going to elaborate on if not asked..

Take care, your hope of her coming back to you WILL fade as time passes by. Believe me it's the only way. Your subconscious will get used to the fact she's not around anymore & as a consequence you will feel like there's no hope anymore!

I personally believe in systematic desensitization.

Basically the song that kicked my butt was, "Can't Unlove you" by Kenny rogers I think.

Anyway, I just loaded it up, put it on repeat.

Doesn't bother me anymore.

Man You can do it!

*throws beer*