Men's Nipples - Advice

Hey! The guy I am dating and I don't have sex, but we do currently make out like crazy. He recently played with my nipples for over an hour . Can I return the favor? Is there an equivalent way to please him? Not oral. Can I kiss him or toy with his nipples in a similar way/effect?

I have a strange reaction where my palate tickles at the same time. It's like someone's in there with a feather. Believe it or not, the combination is pretty amazing. I suppose it's not common, so maybe just us sissies get off on it.

I have a strange reaction where my palate tickles at the same time. It's like someone's in there with a feather. Believe it or not, the combination is pretty amazing. I suppose it's not common, so maybe just us sissies get off on it.

lol! You big freak

My ex (male) LOVED it. I on the other hand get bored with it very easily.

Give him a brush over them and see what his reaction is.

He played with them for over an hour? Geez didn't that get boring?

Well, there won't be much more for awhile, so I guess it will do/does do. He has a nipple ring, does that mean anything? I will also ask him when I see him, but I am just hoping to get some advice in advance. I feel bad not being able to offer him much more than kissing right now.

Definitely ask or suggest it, and see how he goes.

It really does vary...I had one ex whom absolutely HATED you even going near his nipples, I mean he really hated it. My current one likes it when I nip or lick them quite a lot, so it really something you have to find out from him.

Good luck