Something I'd like people to think about

I've been around for a quite a while. I've seen a lot of things on this forum.

I've even been through a few suicidial times myself.

Many people helped my through my tough times, both people on here and very close personal friends.

I've always held all the advice I get close to my heart and never forget what people have done for me.

Now I find myself in a very good place in my life and remembering what was said to me and done for me when I was down.

That always makes me want to "pay it forward" I guess.

So anyways enough with the rambling....

What I'm really trying to get out is that there is a lot of people that come through these forums needing help and suicide is a very difficult thing to deal with.

What I ask of those people who come here for help, is that when you begin to feel better (I know, given time you will) and things start to look up in your life that you remember what others have done for you and try and "pay it forward."

Once you get through this you'll be amazingly equiped to help someone else in a similar situation because you've already been taught by the best teacher of all.

Well, I certainly am grateful to everyone who has posted "Don't Kill Yourself!" encouragement to me.

I am far from being out of suicidal-feelings-land, but I come here every day to try and offer advice to people on this fantastic website, sort of trying to put back in the morality-boosting and life-advice jar what I take out, y'know? I believe in giving as well as taking. My advice may suck, but I try and put accross thoughtful responses.

Thats exactly what I'm talking about!

And the road out of "suicidal-feelings-land" can be a long one (it was for me anyways) but don't worry, you'll find your way out in due time.

I found that offering my advice really aided me in getting away from that land as it forced me to really look at what I went through and why I went through what I did in order to give advice that I thought would have helped me when I was feeling poopy.