I miss her so much!

About 5 weeks ago, my gf and I went on a "break" is what she called it. The pain of missing her is unbearable...I have constant reminders of her, we dated twice over 7 years and the 4 years in between we were still close. She is my best friend, my confidant etc..I dont know what to do..all I want to do is sleep buy now, all i do is dream about her so I dont want to sleep anymore..I am trying to spend time with all my friends and keep busy but this is so hard...I feel like I have lost a piece of me!!!! Any suggestions

DM

You can give advice here and realize that you are not alone. Of course you are going to miss her because if you didnt then why would you have been with her in the first place. Maybe you can take up some hobbies. I find that it helps me to help others. It makes me feel better about things because you realize not everyones life is perfect and many people need help. There is not much you can do for the pain you feel because losing an important person is hard but you need to put it behind you and try to move forward. My best wishes to you I know it is hard.

" Do not spoil what you have, by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things only hoped for."

hey, I'm so sorry about what happened with you and your girlfriend. from what it sounds like, you were very very close.

I dont really know what to say, but i think i can relate to what your girfriend is going through, actually.

I had been dating this great guy for over seven months, and i really loved him, but our relationship just got a little boring. I just wanted a break. I still loved him and everything, and i know he loved me. i wanted to take a little break, and when i told him, he did absolutely the wrong thing. he took it the wrong way and nearly made me get back together with him. he talked about committing suicide and tried to do all these things to get me back. I finally made the mistake of getting back together with him after a couple of days. we broke up two weeks later, but my point is, whatever you do, don't pressure her to get back together with you. she may feel trapped, as i did, and resist coming back at all. just give her some time. that is really all you can do at this time. I hope my little speech helped you some. Good luck!

~kyla~