I was so hung up over my ex the last couple of month I havent really being getting out. Out of the blue I finally went on a rcmp (police) ride along and to my surprise there was a girl going out on the same night. We talked and have hung out now (only since friday) but she's been amazing. She's helped me over the hump. We've been together only 3 days and she leaves in a week but its perfect 'rebound'. Builds up the confidence and self-esteem out there knowing people are still interested in me. I encourage all dumpee's to try something new, sign up for a new sport or try hanging out in a different place who knows who you'll meet

As much as I hate to admit it I suddenly realised that all my social eggs had been placed in one basket......my exes. Since our breakup 3 weeks ago I have felt more lonely because I let my own friends slip away.

So I've been a little pro active and joined a site in Australia (where I live) called Get A Life. I seriously need a life so am going on my first outing with about 15 people next weekend.....a hike......and I can't wait.

A new chapter has begun in the life of alteer!!!! No point in sitting around feeling sorry for myself.......bring it on I say!!