Well im hear to speak whats on my mind:(

well im usually doing very well but i get those stages were i get depressed when i see somthing that reminds me of her. 5 minutes ago i see her sister go on an away message online and i read it....it says "playing mario party with kay(my ex) and nick (her sister BF).. and i tihnk back to how we used to play that all the time and that that game and system is mine...i kno its something little it just it gets me to think about all the memories we had togethers and it just bothers me...im sry i just like to let every little thing out that bothers me here u dont need to reply i just need to get it ou thank you.

Hi Jeremy,

I'm in the same boat. One minute I'm doing ok and the next, wham, I see or do something that reminds me of him and get sad again. I can't really offer you any advice. I just wanted to say I know how it feels. I also know that it helps to write it out, it's cathartic and helps to put things into perspective.

I know exactly how you're feeling at the moment. My ex just broke up with me Friday and it hurts like hell. Everything little thing I see, places I go remind me of him. And it could be the most random thing. For example, my ex used to work at a lumber yard and he used to tell me about one of the most expensive wood you could purchase. It was called Teak wood. Well, I was with a friend at a farmer's market today and there was a stand selling Teak wood furniture. I started crying because it made me go back to that one moment I had with him. Like I said, just random things like that pop in your head and it's hard not to bring back a memory.

Hang in there. Everything will be ok sooner or later