About two months ago I had my first orgasm (with a vibrator) and since then I have been experimenting.

Yesterday when I achieved the orgasm I actually urinated as well. Since then I tried again and the same thing happened. Is this normal? What happens when I get a boyfriend, it doesn't seem right.

Any advise will be most appreciated.

It is called a G-Spot orgasm. It is not urine. I actually have them alot and have found that the best thing to get is actually an incontinence pad. Lay it under you on the bed and it saves your mattress from getting saturated. I have only one man think that this was a bad thing.

I think I may have urinated once or twice, I only really started paying attention when my partner made me orgasm and i came hard. I couldn't tell if I peed though ... I was partly on my period. but he didn't care if i did or not.

Anyway, I think the times I have orgasmed while masturbating that i was ejaculating, not peeing. if it's clear, well, that's not pee. i mean i think in general, most of us know what pee looks and, er, smells like. but i know how you feel when you said it was a lot because when i've orgasmed before, i've ejaculated a lot. but it's not pee. haha, if you want to double check, use a white towel and if it's yellow, well it's pee ;-)

if you end up finding out that you are peeing and it continues to happen, you might want to make an appt with your doctor and have it checked out.