Girl again

Derge

K Ive been trying to approach girls and stuff for along time now. I do talk to everyone but my problem is I want to acctually ask this girl out either out for a movie or for a drink. In class I just glance over her ussually quite alot and in this particular a lessom our eyes met twice does this maybe mean she was looking at me or something else.

I dont know where I would see her alone I can talk to people. What do you recomend? It is honestly getting quite bad for me thinking of her alot and I dont want to keep on wondering.

If I do ask her out I know that it will be gossip among her friends in a few hours im not sure if I care about this. I am like sort of thinking about what we'd do if we went out and stuff and see if ther's any probablility.

I can talk to other girls even one's I want to go with its just her. Even her voice I cant explain but I also think to hard at days when im going to ask her out. Like if I ask on a friday we may not see each other until monday but also ill have to think about it all weekend.

Hey man, I understand your problem. And relate to it big time, Im in a similiar boat. But Id recommend adding her on an instant messenger service like aim, yahoo, icq, etc. That helps a lot, because its a lot more relaxed. And also, if your friends with her friends you can always ask them to assist you. As hard as this is (trust me i know) your probaly going to haftoo approach her. Usually once you get past the first step or two it gets a lot easier. Anyhow I hope I helped.

Alright mate take a deep breath.....This is one girl in 3 billion, yes shes beautiful and nice and smart and..... but she is one of many with this combo that you will come accross in life. You are thinking about her way too much and thats putting you at a disadvantage because you NEED to be with her. You dont even really know her yet, so why do you NEED to be with her? Ask her out tomo, but dont ask her to the movie a long time sitting next to each other with out being able to talk: One VERY long awkward moment of silence. Take her out for a drink, coffee, beer, Fanta whatever. And set a definite date for Tuesday night casue of course you are going out with mates this weekend. Make it for Tuesday night say 7pm pick her up and have a drink for one hour. ask her questions but be original and dont make it an interrogation. Just go withthe intent of:

1)Having fun.

2)Learning something new.

3)Having more fun.

Enjoy and good luck.

Exactly! Tylerc just let it down on u plain and simple. To be stressin over a girl that u don't got is only gunna rip u down lower n lower, theres nothing more to say man, I'm just backing up Tyler's comment, becuz thats abt the way to go. Keep it light, and in a friendly relaxing environment and everything should go along just fine.

1) Don't give a damn about what others say. It's your world. Make it what you want it to be.

Picking up girls:

1) Be funny

2) Mention a date and get their number

3) Wait 3 days, and then call and ask "Hey, you know, the other night was pretty cool and it seems like you've actually got something going for you. How'd you like to go on a date with me, Thursday, 5:00, at the Starbucks in [location]?"

*Said with confidence, matter-of-fact no-nonsense.

4) The 3 replies: 1) Yes

2) Excuse (No)

3) Excuse with a counter offer

5) If 1, say great, then end it there. If 2, DON'T offer any other days, just say oh thats too bad, or that excuse sucks basically. If 3, limit it to 3 tries, her suggestion, then yours, then hers. If it doesn't work out, end it there.

*You may want to try again IF she is genuinely interested AND she makes an effort to see you at some other time.

**Online dating is very similar, however you need to get their number and then talk one or two times, and if they are cool THEN ask them on a date. Get offline as fast as possible. Spend as LITTLE time as possible online, like 5 minutes per woman per day. No more than 30 minutes on any given day, and you should send out lots of witty 2-3 liners.

The guidelines for a date:

1) Casual

2) Observe and compliment her

3) Low car stereo music

4) Politeness like opening doors, but don't over do it

*Pay for her, but make sure its cheap, $5 max.

5) Ask her questions about herself more than you talk about yourself by at least 3-to-1 ratio. You want to walk out knowing 5x as much abotut her as she knows about you.

6) Be funny and pick at her

7) At the door, lean in and kiss and say it was fun and tell her maybe you'll call her later. Do NOT commit. Be a challenge, leave her wondering what your next move is. Never tell her what you are planning to do. Surprise her.

*Wait 5 days max. before calling

From DiggityDog...summed up.

yeah man just listen to Diggity and aggie, they know what their talking about. But in general, it might be better for you to become good friends with her then ask her out OR if she likes you ask her out whenever. The choice is up to you.

Good luck and happy hunting.