Oh man oh man oh man! Outta nowhere I had this almost uncontrollable urge to break NC today ... so happy this board is here, went through and read some threads and was reminded how to keep my stupid head on straight.

I'd picked up my phone to do it like 6 times already, even typed in a message more than once, but never clicked send ... so I got over it for now.

Whew, idiocy avoided! Thank you enotalone and all you wonderful members!

Oh man oh man oh man! Outta nowhere I had this almost uncontrollable urge to break NC today ... so happy this board is here, went through and read some threads and was reminded how to keep my stupid head on straight.

I'd picked up my phone to do it like 6 times already, even typed in a message more than once, but never clicked send ... so I got over it for now.

Whew, idiocy avoided! Thank you enotalone and all you wonderful members!

good job! way to be strong!! keep it up!

i'm feeling exactly the same as you..

though i would ruin my record of 4 days nc if i did.. so i'm atleast going for 5 days..

now i'm at uhm..2 days or something

but eventhough if my record would be broken & contact her again i'll feel good for a couple of hours or maybe a day.. but after that.. starting my way up again from scratch + feeling even more stupid

but i should keep this up with NC _forever_ which really seems impossible right now

happily people on this board can help us through thanks people!