Meeting someone at a club

Ok so I went out last weekend and had a wonderful time,I needed to get away and get alot of stress of my mind because all I can seem to do anymore is think and think and end up stressing myself out

So I go out to this club and have a great time met a cpl new ppl now I have been out of a relationship for over a year now and have not dated anyone but here lately I have been more open to dating and meeting ppl

so I met this guy at the club and it felt really nice to be there and hang out with him and all of that we ended up hanging out and I had a great time we got something to eat talked and just had alot of fun together all in 1 night and it may sound a little to fast but to me the fun I had it was worth it

The problem I have now is that it seems everytime I meet someone that I like or start crushing on seems to be interested as well but then somewhere along the line they stop calling or could care less now I dont know if it's just me thinking this way but it seems like when I am finally ready to date and I am intersted in someone it always messes up

Now this guy that I met at the club I have talk to him once since we hung out and not since then dont know if that is a good or bad thing but I was interested so what do u think that means?

I might be a little to into this just meeting someone but if u were in the position I was in that day and meeting someone that you connect with honestly you would probably feel the same way heh

Is it good or bad that I am intrested in someone after 1 day hanging out ?

Also why do men that you date or meet seem interested then seem to not call? I am just curious how that works from a mans point of view?

Is it bad to meet someone out when you are having a good time at a club or bar?

I just feel that mabe he is busy but either way I am just curious on what enotalone thinks?

I have had a few crushes but never fell through with it I have liked a cpl ppl then realized they were not worth my time at some point but this guy I think is so what do you think?

Well... I wouldn't tell him you "like" him... If you have a need to contact him again (i.e. you dont' hear from him and you want to make sure it isn't just because he is shy....) you can sent him a message saying "hey, I had fun the other night... Would be up for a drink sometime" or something like that...

From the guys point of view, I would some times get hesitant if I enjoyed the girls company but I wasn't sure I really wanted to "date" her.... or to get into a relationship with her...

Yeah I texted him earlier tonight telling him that I would be around his area if he wanted to hang out to let me go no call or reply so I called him once I got around his area and he told me he didnt get the text well I told him I understand u have to work in the morning so lets hang out this weekend when u r off if u want to he said yeah sure he said he had fun the other night told me to have a good night and we left it there so I guess he does want to hang out again unless he is just saying that