On friday Im gonna Kiss her

Hey Guys Im new to the ENotAlone Forums, but Ive been reading posts to get advice for ages now. (you guys give the BEST advice) And Im coming here now to ask you guys for some for some advice on a little situation Im having with my g/f. Im 13 and shes my 1rst girlfriend and I really, really want to kiss her. But I have 2 problems.

1. Ive never kissed a girl before.

2.I like her and she likes me, but whenever Im around her I freeze up and I cant even talk to her Im so nervous! lol

Well I recently asked her to be my girlfrien and she said yes. I was so happy! Weve went to a few movies together and stuff. This friday we and some other friends are going to another movie and I want to kiss her there. Weve known eachother for 16 months now. But no matter how hard I try I cant be normal around her (she makes me sooooo nervous) how to get over my shyness.

I remember at 13 with my first boyfriend. I was so nervous, too. It took me a couple of months to get over the shyness. Everything went really slow and we didn't see much of eachother outside of school.

I think it's just really going to take time for you to get over the shyness because it's so new to you.

With kissing her, I think that could help some. I think maybe the best time to kiss her is when you're both looking right at eachother and you've finished saying whatever it is you want to say. Or even if you just lock eyes. Even though you haven't kissed anyone before, just wing it. Chances are she probably hasn't either. I remember my first kiss I know I was so bad but in a way, at that age, who really knows what's a good kiss or bad kiss?

With my current boyfriend who I've been with since 14, he hadn't had a girlfriend yet and hadn't kissed. He was bad but it was so cute! I loved it! I love thinking about it, and sometimes I tease him but it's all in love and good fun, and not to be mean.

So just relax... everyone goes through it. Everyone gets their first boyfriend and girlfriend... and their first kiss. Just take it slow, it will happen.

hey storm2000 lol dident think many 13 year old other then my self were on hear ive had 2 girl friend none lasted to long only like 6 months but i had expected as much since i was only 12 almost thirteen when all of a sudden sum girl in my class asked me to dance at shcool dance then wanted to go out with me it hapend real fast but any way maby me and u can talk sum time.

Well, if you really want to kiss her and think you're ready (you shouldn't rush these things), you just need to force yourself to do it at the moment even though your nervous. If you can get yourself to just do it, after a few times, it'll come more naturally and be more comfortable.

In my first relationships I was really nervous, too. You just need to take it slow.

Good luck.

hey dude!!! ummm, i recently had my first kiss as well and i felt really awkward about it cuz i'm 13 and i've never been kissed b4 this guy, but he was 15 and had already lost his virginity and i was afraid that he would dump me bcuz i had never been kissed b4!!!well i just confronted him about it and he thought it was hot and it made him feel special bcuz i would remember him my whole life bcuz he was my first kiss!!! but i would say, just do what feels right, and if she really likes you she wont care if its good or not so GO FOR IT AND HAVE FUN!!!!

Don't stress about it. Relax and take your time until it feels right or until you can't wait anymore.

Best advice I can give you: Be spontaneous. just let it happen the first time as naturally as possible. Over time you'll get better at the kissing thing and Maybe you'll practice with her.

Don't forget that she's probably as nervous and excited as you are.

*Thumbs up*

Good for you.

Remember, less is usually more. Don't stick your tongue down her throat and certainly don't try and handy "techniques" anyone has suggested to you. Especially if it has a nickname like the "washing machine", and yes that exists, I've had it used on me. I refuse to go onto details what it actually is though, unless anyone decides to try it.