INTERSTING...why don't chicks call up?

I was just wondering and i kno there'll b others out there as well. Why don't chicks call up? Like is it just me for do/are ppl out there the kinda ppl who don't call guys up? Me and my gf hav been 2getha for a while... i've called her up like 50 times and she's called up twice but she's told me she loves me so it's not like coz she hates me.

I think a posibility is that some ppl might not b talkative or are really nervous on the fone... so yea com'on, what does everyone else think about a situation like this?

Happy Heb

Women and phones are in general a great combination - That is until there's a man on the phone conected at the other end.

I have no idea why this affects women - It really is one of those mystery's of the universe. The last woman to tell me she'd call left it 2 and a half months (by this time I'd given up a long time ago) and then she suddenly rung me up declaring that she loved me (then proceeded to hang up and allow me to pay for the return call to her country) - Weird or what?

I really wish I could understand women, I really do.

Hey ppls, thnx for ur replies so far.

"I really wish I could understand women, I really do." - Turboz

Yea turboz, don't we all...

Swingfox:

I really don't mind, i don't want her 2 feel awkward anyway. I tell her all the time that she should call me more but she's just one of those ppl who are really shy and yea, hard 2 explain.

Still... will someone out there give me an answre? WHY?

Happy Heb

It's an age-old problem, yet women often complain that men say they'll call and then don't. So, it's really not as monolithic and one-sided as it seems to us guys. I think the reason goes back to our primal instincts, whereby men are the aggressors. Women feel a little shy and awkward about taking the initiative with men. So, they just don't call and whine about the fact that men don't call.

Then there are many, many women who are not sufficiently interested to call, or who use the phone as an emotional weapon in love games. These are the women who should be weeded out of your address book quickly. For what it's worth, many of these women stay single into their 30s and 40s and then hit the panic switch, or complain that there are no good men out there. lol

So many generalizations!

I have no idea why your girlfriend doesn't call you much. I just know that it isn't 'a typical female characteristic' not to call boyfriends. In my culture there are many women who complain about their men not taking enough initiative to call or mail, including my case. So it all depends on each individual case, and there might be thousands of reasons why she doesn't call you much. Cultural background, past experiences, her idea of gender roles, money, shyness, her thinking there's no need to call if there's nothing special to tell, or perhaps she doesn't call simply because she knows YOU'll call eventually anyway, you name it.

Ask her WHY she doesn't take the initiative to call you up. Don't say she SHOULD call you, she is not a child you can force to do what you want. Instead tell he what the reasons are why you would love to hear some more from her.

good luck

~Glassbell

Don't exactly agree wif u there glassbell.

---[EDIT by Secret_Agent_Man]---

I used 2 hav the same opinions like u... guys are more quiet, girls like 2 talk more.

I've asked heaps of times but at the end of the day it's just crap coz all the excuses don't work, coz for me, it's not the reason u call, it's the fact u do it if u kno what i mean.

Well thnx for the help from glassbell, swingfox and turboz in addition 2 LOL dfcannon - "Women feel a little shy and awkward about taking the initiative with men. So, they just don't call and whine about the fact that men don't call. "

Happy Heb