Are You Psycho? (short test)

OMG no way, i wouldnt even wanna look at the cover! Id scream. LOL. I couldnt even sit through Childs Play 1, 2 and 3 and Bride of Chucky, And Seed of Chucky without having someone i could curl up to right next to me. If they walked out of the room, the dvd player was paused. LOL. Too freaky for my liking! Although I can sit through house of wax! now thats a good movie!

OMG no way, i wouldnt even wanna look at the cover! Id scream. LOL. I couldnt even sit through Childs Play 1, 2 and 3 and Bride of Chucky, And Seed of Chucky without having someone i could curl up to right next to me. If they walked out of the room, the dvd player was paused. LOL. Too freaky for my liking! Although I can sit through house of wax! now thats a good movie!

WOW, you gotta be kidding!!!!! Horror movies make me laugh, in fact I like the Friday the 13th episodes, esp. when Jason was behind and really to kill. I was like "Oh yea, there you go Jason, way to go, wooooow" .

you are interesting

You are 36% Psycho

You like to joke around, but you aren't a Psycho you just think its funny. You can watch thise horror movies and think about them and baisically be pretty much uneffected. But you do get sad when people die.

Hummm....interesting...

you are interesting

You are 46% Psycho You like to joke around, but you aren't a Psycho you just think its funny. You can watch thise horror movies and think about them and baisically be pretty much uneffected. But you do get sad when people die. I do like watching horror movies, thrillers and read books about serial killers and stuff....

Humm looks like Im not a Psycho just fun to be with.

LOL now thats funny

You are 35% Psycho

You like to joke around, but you aren't a Psycho you just think its funny. You can watch thise horror movies and think about them and baisically be pretty much uneffected. But you do get sad when people die.

you are interesting

You are 44% Psycho You like to joke around, but you aren't a Psycho you just think its funny. You can watch thise horror movies and think about them and baisically be pretty much uneffected. But you do get sad when people die.

Meh, I am surprised I was even 44%, I was pretty tame when I was answering most of those questions!

I actually can't watch horror movies...lol....

But I get sad when people and animals die, I cry at seeing roadkill

"But I get sad when people and animals die, I cry at seeing roadkill

Me too RayKay. I SAW a kitty get hit by a car (I was driving as well) and he was severely hurt, he could not get walk. I am sure he suffered. I cried the rest of the way home. It took me a long time to get that image out of my head.

it's uplifting to have it affirmed by RK and KB that there are caring and sensitive out there and in here.

i get two reactions when i see an animal that's been hit by a car:

(a) i go into a 'rescue mode' mindset, if it's not already a road pizza/sailcat.

i actually gave a badly injured dog CPR once and rushed it to the vet, even after it chomped on my finger so hard that i lifted the fat mutt clean into the air trying to free my hand from its jaws.

(b) extreme anger intertwined with a desire for 'frontier justice' (must be the psycho 50% of me), knowing that these things often happen on purpose.

Border-line Psycho

You are 66% Psycho

Ok so you may get too much amusment out of death and killing and such, you might not go as far as killing people for fun, but its not like you haven't thought of it. Oh and giveing your food a name! THAT IS SOOOO NOT NORMAL. But this does also mean that you are pretty smart and a consisive thinker

Border-line Psycho

You are 72% Psycho

Ok so you may get too much amusment out of death and killing and such, you might not h=go as far as killing people for fun, but its not like you haven't thought of it. Oh and giveing your food a name! THAT IS SOOOO NOT NORMAL. But this does also mean that you are pretty smart and a consisive thinker

'kay, whatever.