Response Back From GF! Thoughts

Hi Everyone!

So i just got back an email from my girlfriend..... this lpost to remind you all...

this was her response....she just got back to her orphanage form vacation so im guessing she was majorly busy..

Hi Sweety! No time to respond to your email. I know thats disappointing, but I really have to get back.

I love you and I miss u so much....

Keep that in mind forever.

Congrats on the apartment...im moving in!! (J.J)

I LOVE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i'll write lots soon i promise...i gave you an update on Pondy in a mass email

LUV YOU

i am quite happy by this..all good,... I want to thank all of you so much for helping me through this and i promise to be way more controlled next time!!!! What do you guys think???

Dont know about your previous post. But having just been in a LDR I can say that making time for each other is paramount to its success. Not having time to respond would be an issue if its more than a one off thing. To me it would just say other aspects of her life are more important than the relationship. Which is fine but is that the relationship you want?

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, I would have to agree with the previous poster. There is no excuse to not responding. * * * *, I don't even know you and I have written more than her. I'm also studying for the CA Bar Exam, have my own LDR who I see twice a week, etc. So, I don't think there is an excuse. I'm sorry, I really dont. Did I mention that I had another boyfriend who went to Ethiopia for a month AND managed to write me long emails while I was away AND manage to sleep with several women while he was there? Yep. If you sense something is wrong, it probably is.