I'm in love with a 20 year old!!

I'm gonna be 16 years old in 24 days and I'm in love with a 20 year old guy!! I don't know what to do I would really like to go out with him...but I don't know what my parents would do about it...I don't want to ruin our friendship neither. We have a lot of fun together and we both like each other... HELP!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

wow i love older guys. I think around half of al the guys i like are at least 5 yrs older than me. I mean right now i have a crush on a 31 yr old. I KNO LOL . Im 17 btw. But i kno that ur parents will find it very very akward and may not acept it. They most likely will not accept it. Maybe u could just keep the friendship for now, until ur say maybe 18. Then u will be older and u will have the right to choose him if u still want him. But i would say talk about it with ur parents if thats ur concern, u cant liek a lie and have a secret relationship....they dont work! in most case that is lol ......PZ good luck ~ Colleen ~

If your both of a consenting age then I wouldn't worry about it. I don't know what the age of consent is in the USA but here on the UK it's 16.

If it's legal then I see know problem with dating this guy. If it's not legal then forget it - You could get both of you into a lot of trouble and he could wind up in jail - Think carefully.

My general attitude towards age gaps is that age shouldn't matter. If you like someone enough and the feeling is mutual then why should a number stand in the way? - Do you think in caveman's times they counted how many days and nights were between eachother? - I doubt it. They probably had a better understanding of attraction than we do today. In this day and age a lot of people in society frown upon age differences. It is only because it has become socially unacceptable that we question whether or not we should be attracted to someone who has a different age.

I personally find age gaps acceptable. I have no problem with them at all. The rest of the world should start to see age gaps as acceptable and attraction as beautiful - They should not see age as a barrier.

well, im a 40 yr old female, and im so in love with a 24 year old man, i love him so much, and he feels the same way, we let nothing come between us, at least we try, we do have our little up and down time, but we rise above this, go with ur heart, and what feels good to u, do not let age, race, or money come between love, take care, and enjoy ur new love, debbie

I just want to thank yous for the insight that yous have given me so far...I still need more help though...

I think I just might write a note telling my parents about us...they can't tell me to stop dating him but the only thing they can do about it is not allow him to come over...which i don't want to happen...thats why I don't know if i should tell them about him or just let them think that he is just a friend... If i tell them i don't know if i should wait till I turn 16 or tell them before...

another problem I have is...Tonight i was with him and when dropped me off I wanted to kiss him sooo... bad but I don't know why i just always back out... he told my friend that i should make the first move because he doesn't know what i would all do...but we are always together with other people around... I just want to wait till we are "alone" and we were alone...but I just feel stupid kissing him first... what should I do???? How should I approach this??

I want to tell my friend to tell him to kiss me first if he really wanted to then he would...

About the guy I like... He is 20 years old his birthday is january 29, He was born in florida and he dropped out of school and moved to pennsylvania... now he lives with his ex (if she finds out we are going out she would have the biggest shit fit ever but I don't like her and neither does he but he can't move out of the house until he finds another house to move into and thats hard...) He works for a landscaping company so he has a job...and he is so funny and really sweet...

About me... I'm 15 years old my birthday is august 18th, I'm in 11th grade and I still live with my parents...which is hard for me because they are strict when it comes to the ages of dating... I don't think they trust me too much neither I just wish I had different parents that really didn't care about the age but still cared about me... my parents are strict becase they care about me and love me but... they should think more about how i feel about this guy and my mom said once before when I'm happy she is happy but if she doesn't let me see this 20 year old guy that i like now... I won't be very happy...I just wish that my parents could be happy for me that I found another love and that I'm happy when I'm with him...

sorry if i was boring to any of yous but right now i am frustrated and i had to let everyhing out...