gf and jerking off

well the other night, me and the gf were getting kinda intimate etc, as you do. and she said something she likes is watching the guy jack off.

i didnt know how to feel about this, but did it anyway.

im still confused about it.

what are peoples thoughts on this?

because im confused.

It works for me. If she likes it, and you're okay with it, why not?

One of the sexiest things I ever heard from a guy happened years ago: I was dating this Heavy Equipment Operator -- he operated those incredibly huge earth moving machines and often worked miles away from anyone out in these newly cleared fields for future housing developments. Anyway, one day he comes home and tells me how he was standing on the side of his machine, taking a piss off the side, when he happened to smell me on his hand. (We did it that morning). He got so turned on just by thinking of that morning that he jacked off right then and there in broad daylight (nobody saw). I really liked hearing this story. I suppose it doesn't quite relate to your question, but I sure have enjoyed remembering it! Thanks!

Nowt wrong with that mate. Nothing at all. I know it turns me on watching my gf play with her baby dolphin. Why shouldn't she take pleasure in your pleasure?

As many have said before: If you're not comfortable, don't do it. Although in theory there is less that could go wrong if you're doing it yourself...