Half a year later--my advice to all

One thing that this post as brought to my mind is this:

When you are truly in love with someone, your life revolves around them. If they break up with you suddenly, it's like your whole world is being tooken from you. It makes you feel alone and scared. I know, because I have been through this. I got so down I even tried to kill myself, but as you can see I failed. Well, I just thought I'd say this while it's still in my mind.

Having that feeling and HOPE that you are right for each other but the timing is off..can seriously cripple your healing process!!! I think you are absolutely

right in saying that it's best to have NO contact for at least 6 months before attempting any sort of "friendship". Otherwise it would NEVER work.

Having that feeling and HOPE that you are right for each other but the timing is off..can seriously cripple your healing process!!! I think you are absolutely

right in saying that it's best to have NO contact for at least 6 months before attempting any sort of "friendship". Otherwise it would NEVER work.

Maybe. But with 6 months of no contact, I don't think that kind of thought can hurt too much. Also, I think those lines define many-a-breakup. I don't believe in true fate, so I also think there are many people who are "the one" for you. Just to put it in perspective. Also, I meant the emphasis to be on the "maybe not".

Maybe. But with 6 months of no contact, I don't think that kind of thought can hurt too much. Also, I think those lines define many-a-breakup. I don't believe in true fate, so I also think there are many people who are "the one" for you. Just to put it in perspective. Also, I meant the emphasis to be on the "maybe not".

100% agree with ya. If its meant to work out people will come together but all to often its before they have taken the 4 months to get over the other and the other 2 months to seriously reflect and work on changes.