is this a signal of breaking up?help!!!!

badboy

my problem is actually kinda simple..but i really need advice from u all...i have a very nice girlfriend and i really loved her so much...but, recently, there is a guy expressed his love to my girlfriend...Fortunately,my girlfriend rejected him...but, since that day,everytime when i go dating with her, she wouldnt allow me to hold her hands....this never happened to me...but she still give me some kisses everytime when we meet...i asked her why she wouldnt allow me to hold her hand but she never tells me...i m kinda scared...is this a signal that shows that shez gonna broke up with me? or am i just way too sensitive? i hope u can reply my post....i ll appreciate your advice......

y do u feel in this way first of all.. i think u r feeling insecure.hey comon get out of this feeling of insecurity plz. and still yu cant get to know wats bothering her u better go and tell her watt u feel and get the answers from her..

still if she goes on like this with yu then let go of her and the world is a ocean full of mysterys to explore!

and remember everything in this world has a meaning to it and many reasons..

Take care ..

• 7 years later...