id be losing somebody i love with all my heart, and who i've let my self... be my self around.. somebody i wanted a future with
i understand, and i just read your post in another thread where you mentioned your parents, which told me even more. i don't think anybody here is going to convince you to leave your guy, so just do yourself a huge favor and make sure that you get as much as you give in your relationship. you deserve it, you deserve it, you deserve it.

and as far as you being jealous of him, there's unfortunately nothing anybody can do to fully prevent someone else from going away. but sometimes we drive people away by breathing down their necks too much in trying to prevent it, which is called self-fulfilling prophecy. you can avoid that trap by assuming that he's not with someone else unless you have proof.

good luck, kiddo.

i understand, and i just read your post in another thread where you mentioned your parents, which told me even more. i don't think anybody here is going to convince you to leave your guy, so just do yourself a huge favor and make sure that you get as much as you give in your relationship. you deserve it, you deserve it, you deserve it.

and as far as you being jealous of him, there's unfortunately nothing anybody can do to fully prevent someone else from going away. but sometimes we drive people away by breathing down their necks too much in trying to prevent it, which is called self-fulfilling prophecy. you can avoid that trap by assuming that he's not with someone else unless you have proof.

good luck, kiddo.

i think because we used to spend pretty well every single day together, is what is driving us apart as wel, and then when he's not with me, i start to think * * *. i've become far more attached then i should be, this space thing i do believe is a good idea.. gives us both a chance to catch up with our own lives by our selves. . . im not object to it, i just dont understand them, what a break is.

that does kinda sound healthy, doesn't it? just from what i've read, i don't think he's going anywhere any time soon...

today we just had the longest talk pretty much sense monday.. just small talk though.. about my doctors appt, and his lawyer appt. and just small talk, and he told me he's starting to miss me so i hope that;s a good sign. maybe the rest of the week away from eachother would be good, then a super heavy dutie takl, on the weekend or some time next week would be suitable