just be friends?

uongy

hey there,i know ive posted about this before but ive done some thinking and i just wanted to get some confirmation.

basically,i like one of my friends alot.we have hooked up a few times(like made out a few times)but it never went further and i asked her how she felt and she said she liked me as a friend.

so i left it,its cool between us but the feelings are still there for me.ive just been thinking about it and i think i will just leave it,but i will keep the friendship,i value it too much to lose and we are still getting to know each other...we havent knwon each other that long.

any advice to add?

I would add a couple things. One, make sure that you really can be friends with her without it hurting you. If you can move on from your feelings and really just see her as a friend, that's great. Two, don't mess around with her anymore. That won't help you deal with the "just friends" issue. So as long as you are happy being friends with her, then go for it.

It's really hard when you are extremely attracted to a girl. It is hard not to fall more and more in love with them over time. It may ruin your will to even think or bother with other girls. It is a risky path to take, as she may or may not change her mind and love you back. Some of us have no choice but to follow our hearts though. Good luck!!

nah i think im beyond the stage of attraction.....i think we have some sort of a bond..just not the type of bond that makes us a couple.more just gd friends.

she is quite cold tho....hasnt really let me into her heart yet....maybe it just takes time.

monsiuer, yes you do have a choice. Please quit playing the "victim" here. That kind of attitude is what is causing you so many problems when attracting women.

Do you honestly think a woman should find such attitudes attractive? "I am so helpless! I have no choice but to follow you around and hope one day you give me a chance!" Sorry man, that is not attractive in any way, nor should it be. You pity this behavior, not fall in love with it.

It's like how a child acts towards his mother. He is a child, he cannot be without his mother. No woman wants to marry their child. They want to marry an adult man and have children.