well its my ex of 1 and 1/2 months birthday tomorrow. two weeks ago we had a huge blow out fight and he never wants to speak with me again. (imature) it does make n/c easier!!

i will see him at work tomorrow and it is birthday . i can't say happy bday, he really wants to never have to talk to me.

he broke up with me. and now he hates me... it just makes feel like crap i dont like knowing that someone i loved doesnt want to know me.

oh well i just needed to tell someone that!

i hope everyone had a good easter

Why is he immature because he doesn't want to speak with you again?

But the bottom line is that he doesn't want to and that would include birthday wishes. I know it's hard for you but your best bet is to avoid him as much as possible.

I understand that you are going through a really hard time right now and I sympathise. But your best bet is to avoid him as much as possible - I don't mean cut him dead or anything like that but give him what he wants.

If he is given that room he has to deal with the consequences of breaking up with you for good or ill. He may continue to think he did the right thing or he may change his mind. But if you pursue him in any way, or seem to be doing so, you will just keep his anger going even longer and drive him further away.