sex with condoms

Hmm...in terms of ejaculation, do guys just finish into the condom, or take it off and then finish on the partner? I'm thinking that it'd kill the climax to have to take it off, but then if you finish into the condom....isn't it kinda just too sudden? Hmm thoughts on this?

It does kind of defeat the purpose of wearing the condom in the first place though.

"if you finish into the condom....isn't it kinda just too sudden?"

I'm not too clear on what you mean by this.

The whole point of a condom is to be a barrier between the participants protecting them from each other in terms of possible pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases.

The main point of a condom is to prevent pregnancy and stds.

So taking it off would make no sense, unless you are trying to get pregnant. But then in that case, why wear one at all?

If you are trying to prevent stds, taking the condom off would also defeat the purpose. Normally, with condoms, you keep them on until the guy is finished.

why should it always have to be one or the other? i usually leave my coat on and my poker in the fire but if a girl's in the mood for a little skin treatment action then who am i to argue? (sorry for the bad metaphors, btw)

You're not.

But then you can't argue when you end up with a disease or a paternity suite.

It's called protection for a reason.

true, agent. but Deesa said "finish on the partner", not "finish in the partner". that's a big difference, in terms of sex safety.

Oh, good point slightlybent. I did not realize that! I guess I should read a little slower next time..

Deesa, in that case, it's really up to you and your partner whether you finish with a condom inside, or take the condom off and finish on the person. That's something you can discuss, and sometimes you can even switch around.

The time I have worn condoms, I would say I ejaculated into it about 25 percent of the time. Pulled it off to ejaculate on the woman 50 percent of the time, got oral to ejaculate the otehr 25 percent.

If I am still inside, I will obviously not take it off if I'm using one.

That's why condoms have a little bubble at the end isn't it?

Yep, it is there for that.

Most of the time I was able to ejaculate with the condom on, well, once I found a brand and type of condom that I liked, only times I wasn't able to were on the third try on one night, if I wanted to come the third time she would have to take it off and use her hands. I've never had a girl try to make me come for a fourth time on the same day.