like my girl friends best friend

ok my girlfriend

is really nice and every thing and i really like her but ilike one of her best friends and it's not like im going to dump her for her best friend cuz thats just sick but i know that her best firned like me to and she is bi on the other hand so is my girl friend but i told my girlfriend that i liked her best friend also and she was perfectly ok with it is it me or is that a little weird? and my girlfirend wants me to go out with her if we break up when she said that it surprised me. my girlfriend isn't like ne other girls i know and the funny thing is that they don't mind sharing me so it's like i have to girl friendss and that is a little creepy. my girlfriends best frind and i havent donw ne thing but my and my "ogffical" girlfriend have done a lot of stuff and i was wondering if ne 1 had ne comments to ne of this but on the other hand it is awsome having to girl friends i don't get y we r only allowed to marry 1 girl lol

Your young, only 13 years old and your contemplating whether having two girlfriends is a good idea lol when i was 13 i was up trees, skate boarding and just having fun and not interested in girls one bit, but i guess times have changed.

I agree with Coollady in the fact that someone is going to get jelous, hurt and there is bound to be arguments and rows over this so i'd either stick with having one girlfriend or just being friends with them for the time being and just enjoy yourself.