quick pimple fix before date?

What are cystic spots???? I know cystic fibrosis but thats a genetic disorder And erm cover up stick is all I can say or foundation (dont be scared to use that even if you are a boy judt dont go over the top). Erm also pop them in a delicate manner, and erm place an icecube on them strait after, that reuces blood flow thus stopping them redden and swell.

Good luck

Jon

He is referring to cystic acne. Those are very deep acne sores that are heavily inflamed.

Do NOT pop them if they are cystic. You only spread the infection that way. If your girlfriend is coming shortly the only possible alternative you have is to cover them up with some makeup. Some acne creams have a little makeup in them to make pimples less noticeable. Or see if your mother or sister can help you with a little emergency cover up job.

Not much can be done in an hour. The only thing you can do is cover them up but then they look even more noticeable.
Not if you dont get rid of them, just take out the redness, which just takes off the edge, but if you put too much on where you can see the make up you just look stupid. Best thing have found is cover up stick they help cure the spots while also hiding them.

And thanks avman, never heard of cystic acne before but I know what you mean from what you said, I seen people with it and must be bad

btw I hope it all went well

Jon

lol hmmm be careful with cover up. I'm sure she'd rather see your face broken out then you wearing makeup...that's just not something guys' should do. But, if you decide to put makeup on them, be VERY careful about what kind you use because it sounds like you have sensitive skin and if so, coverup can cause a worse breakout then you already have. I'd just leave them alone and if they don't clear up you might want to go to the dermetologist and get some topical ointment. Good luck!