Too shy in front of other people?

Kinda like Deesa's situation, I have also been trying to be more affectionate in my relationship. However, I don't think it's working and I think I know why. I'm just shy of showing affection in front of our friends. Because we usually hang out with our friends. She works a lot, and we haven't had alone time in over a month and I only see her once a week as well.

I have also talked about this with my g/f before. But should I talk to her again? I don't think it's such a great idea, but like, I want her to know. But it just might seem like a lame excuse or something.

Suggestions/opinions??

Some people don't mind giving affection into public, others rather do it behind the curtains, i think you belong to the last catagory and if that's the case ,then you have to find oppertunities, if you can't find oppertunities then you are forced to show affection into public, what you need to turn into your mind that its something that isn't abnormal, if you really love her you should shout it from the roofs, and kiss her with or without people.