shaving

So. Obviously each person has their own preference and most women aren't really into the whole "wild forest" look, but generally do women see it as strange or unattractive if a man shaves his pubic hair completely off? I've been shaving completely for awhile now and I'm just wondering if that's a bad thing.

Dude, as long as you don't let yourself turn into a forbidden forrest than you're fine.

I've never been with someone who shaves themselves completely. Then again, I've only been with one person and he started trimming after I mentioned it to him.

I think as long as your girl doesn't choke on hair or anything while she's down there she will be content. I don't think she'll care what you do.

Most women are so worried about what you think about them that they don't even notice what's wrong with you (if there is anything wrong with you).

In my opinion, I think trimmed is fine. Actually, trimmed or shaved. If you go back and forth, but not letting it grow like it's not being "tended" to, it gives variation.... because I think hair is masculine, but it's nice to see it completely shaven too.

I find completely bare to be a turn off. I kind of like the "wild forest" look best but I have been with someone who did shave. Trimming is acceptable but still.. I like hair.

Of course, these are only my opinions. I don't think they're a bad thing and neither are yours. If shaving is what you're comfortable with.. Being comfortable in your own skin is the most attractive.

I don't know why, but I think the shaved look is a big turn on. But if a guy just trims, I'm not going to ask him to shave, it's fine either way, like they said, no forests. I just don't really like hair of any kind (except on my head) so I guess that's why I like the shaved look.

Empty